VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 22, 2009, 12:43 PM

So this is one of the best games I've played in quite a long time. My obsession with it walks the line between joy and madness. No matter how much it punishes me, I come back for more.

Anyway, I got the deluxe edition with soundtrack, and wouldnt you know it, my favorite track, the Maiden in Black remix during the file select menu, is not included on the CD.

Does anyone have this or know where to get it? I don't see a Japanese OST release that might include it.
Old Nov 5, 2015, 10:43 AM

Some of the track titles are mislabeled in the booklet. These were the ones that I noticed, but let me know if it looks like I've missed any.

10. Adjudicator is actually Old Hero
11. Old Hero is actually Storm King
12. Storm King is actually Adjudicator
16. Leechmonger is actually Dirty Colossus
17. Dirty Colossus is actually Leechmonger
19. Armor Spider is actually Dragon God
21. Dragon God is actually Armor Spider

Last edited by BlazingAbyss; Jun 25, 2021 at 06:03 AM.
Old Oct 30, 2020, 12:31 AM

Penetrator is also the Vanguard's theme. I believe Tower Knight's theme play during that fight. The remake soundtrack lists a theme now for all three bosses, and no mention of Return to Slumber in the tracklist.
Old Nov 13, 2020, 11:35 PM

Apologies to double post again. I’m trying to find information on the character creation music for the OG demon souls. As the character creator music for Dark Souls was composed by Yuji Takenouchi, I feel I read somewhere he was also responsible for Demon Souls character creation music? Stylistic they sound similar.
Old Nov 14, 2020, 01:13 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Arranged by Takenouchi from "Maiden in Black": https://twitter.com/TECHNOuchi/statu...92851132493825

Used to be included here as "So the World Might be Mended" but taken down, I guess some Sony lawyer objected.
Old Nov 14, 2020, 12:29 PM

Thank you Dag
Old Jun 25, 2021, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag View Post
Arranged by Takenouchi from "Maiden in Black": https://twitter.com/TECHNOuchi/statu...92851132493825

Used to be included here as "So the World Might be Mended" but taken down, I guess some Sony lawyer objected.
I wish I had heard about this before it was removed, I'm really bummed that it isn't available any more.