VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 25, 2022, 10:29 AM

Default Toaplan’s Enma Daio, DT7, and Distopia

So I’ve noticed on the Toaplan albums that none of them contain Enma Daio or the two missing links of DT7 and Distopia. The only one whose composer I can confirm is DT7 being scored by Toshiaki Tomizawa, as he’s the only composer at the company who is on the rankings screen.

Enma Daio and Distopia haven’t had their composers revealed, but as Osamu Ohta tended to be relegated to the non-shmups, I presume they’re both his scores given the style. ED doesn’t have a rankings screen, and the ones on Distopia’s screen are just GEN, KAI, CHO, SEN, & DTA.