VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 16, 2023, 07:11 AM

If anyone is curious, the right panel of the Digipack interior has the same text as the English text on the left page of the Booklet Exterior, with the exception of the notes for the arrangement and scoring of the various tracks. I don't know how to get a clear image of it, being below the clear plastic that holds the CD, as it comes out as an extremely blurry mess on a scan.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 08:54 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqthourne View Post
I don't know how to get a clear image of it, being below the clear plastic that holds the CD, as it comes out as an extremely blurry mess on a scan.
This is a job for a CCD scanner (or just a camera really).
Old Jan 17, 2023, 07:03 PM

I had to look up what a CCD scanner was. I ended up taking a photo of it. An overhead light really washed out the color and I didn't notice until I uploaded it. So, I turned off the lights and used the camera flash as the only light, and I think it came out pretty good (as good as I think I can get with what I have).
Old Jan 17, 2023, 07:40 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqthourne View Post
I had to look up what a CCD scanner was. I ended up taking a photo of it. An overhead light really washed out the color and I didn't notice until I uploaded it. So, I turned off the lights and used the camera flash as the only light, and I think it came out pretty good (as good as I think I can get with what I have).
I've definitely encountered this problem before, and used the same solution (though not for images to be uploaded here).
In the meantime, I've taken care of the scan to be deleted for you.