VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 11, 2008, 05:43 AM

Default KR-0080: Guitar solo FINAL FANTASY Official Best Collection CD BOOK

Where can I purchase this?
Old Nov 11, 2008, 07:48 AM
VGMdb Administrator

You can find it at Amazon JP. It's a recent release so it should be widely available.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 07:59 AM

$60 ($32 shipping)...yikes! I better wait a while to see if something better comes up..
Old Mar 7, 2010, 06:14 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Why exactly is this marked as "enclosure"? I thought this would be handled like the first press versions of FF's piano collections. Or is this release then also to mark as enclosure since the CD was never sold separately.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 06:24 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidBeast View Post
Why exactly is this marked as "enclosure"? I thought this would be handled like the first press versions of FF's piano collections. Or is this release then also to mark as enclosure since the CD was never sold separately.
It's sometimes a subtle difference, but the question to ask is whether they are selling the book, and including the CD as part of the package, or whether they are selling the CD, and including the book as part of the package.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 06:11 AM

Does this title have the same track list and song selection as the one at this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/FINAL-FANTASY-SO...item483b497411 ? I can't read Japanese, but by visually comparing the titles in Japanese between the two it seems like the track list may be the same. However, would the arrangements also be the same? It seems odd that there would be two of these from different publishers, especially if the song selection is exactly the same.