VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2014, 03:29 PM

Default SQEX-10430: LIGHTNING RETURNS:FINAL FANTASY XIII Original Soundtrack PLUS

Both previews on the site are of previously released tracks, one being an instrumental version of Desert Lullaby and the other of Dead Dunes with a soft drum loop.

I know not everybody's fond of the vocals on Desert Lullaby but if this indicates that they're taking them out for the international version (like Unseen Intruder) I'll be pretty disappointed. Unseen Intruder didn't have a terrible vocal but the lyrics were intrusive and didn't fit in-game for me.

Hoping though that OST+ means we're getting the cutscene tracks omitted, as well as a Japanese version of The Savior's Words and the other street musician performances. There were also a couple of extended tracks with some intros and codas that would be cool (like Sazh & Dajh) but they're not really that interesting so I'm not anticipating them appearing.