VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 19, 2018, 08:29 AM

The performers are tentative. I included everyone from the drama that came with the previous box, as well as everyone included in the various DLC.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 01:38 AM

I scanned all of the flyers that came with the original CruisinMix box, as well as the CruisinMix Special box. If anyone is interested in these I've posted them to Imgur.
There are 45 different flyers, some are blank on the back, others have instructions. 72 images total. The files are 154 MB before uploading, I don't know if Imgur changes the size in any way.
They're arranged in the order they were received. First the 21 flyers that came with the first box (front, then back if available), then the 24 flyers that came with second box. Opening the link in Chrome seems to mess up the order however. Brave and Firefox showed the correct order when I checked. The first image should be the original Game Tengoku arcade flyer. P-47 and Kick Off share the same flyer for some reason.

Game Tengoku CruisinMix Arcade Flyer Collection

Last edited by BoneSatyr; Oct 27, 2019 at 01:40 AM.