VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 2, 2018, 07:58 AM

This is also up for preorder at AMZ JP, for 5,000 yen. The total with shipping came to 5,950 yen.

I never thought this would come out and I almost bought that high priced sampler disc from the special edition. Glad I held off.

Lots of ambient music here, but that's fine. As long as I spent a long time with the game, then it can be fun to listen to.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 04:06 PM

So looking forward to this. The first Zelda game since Twilight Princess to get a PROPER non-Club Nintendo soundtrack release. Nintendo is doing great by releasing the acclaimed music to this excellent, nay PERFECT game.

We're still missing an official release for QUITE a few Zelda games: Link's Awakening/DX, Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Link's Crossbow Training, Skyward Sword, Triforce Heroes and Hyrule Warriors.

I am extremely knowledgable on ALL THINGS Ys and LUNAR. If you have a question about either series, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Old Mar 8, 2018, 02:47 PM

Will someone take the time to translate the tracks please?