VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:00 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Default Artist pages needing edits

Recently, I've been going through some of my own artist submissions, and I noticed a pair of empty entries. One of them was previously linked to an album, and the other one... well, to be honest, I don't know why I submitted it, and it doesn't seem to have been linked to an album previously, since the artist does not seem to be credited on an album here anywhere. Anyway, they need replacements as they are now empty.

http://vgmdb.net/artist/10878 (Akumajo Dracula XX (SNES) composer)
http://vgmdb.net/artist/11128 (was linked to BIOHAZARD 2 COMPLETE TRACK as arranger before (he's apple_z on the album, but "speech editor" doesn't fit as "arranger"))
Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:24 AM
VGMdb Administrator

We may do some more expansion on the roles, so it might be worth keeping Noriko Ando. Also, we will eventually be able to link an artist to a product, so we should keep Masanari Iwata as well.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:56 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Oh, I see. Maybe "Sound Editor" could be a new role? Or perhaps just "Sound (misc)".

Well, now we have a thread for these things, too, at least!