VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 11, 2012, 02:37 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I wasn't sure about the titles, but it looks like Rakuten lists them.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 01:56 PM

Hello! I'm pretty sure the second track "2BM00_secret_version" is a short version of the track from the 2nd BERSERK Movie Soundtrack called "Des Liens Solides - version guitare"
Soo, i thought it may be a good idea to put on the product section "BERSERK THE GOLDEN AGE ARC II"
Old Oct 3, 2021, 10:40 AM

Yes, I agree. 2BM00 is a short version of 2BM06 Des Liens Solides - version guitare, the last track of the album for the second film. In any case the "2BMxx" code refers to music of the second movie so in my opinion it should be added in the product represented as well.