VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 18, 2018, 03:55 AM

I just tried made some changes to the existing tracklist. I don't know where it came from, but it's wrong. The disc on this set doesn't have 19 tracks, but 22, like the digital release (although the track lenghts are slightly different).

But I can't change the number of tracks, apparently? So right now I adjusted the track names and lenghts but only for the first 19 tracks.

Could someone from the staff please expand this to 22 tracks?
Old May 18, 2018, 05:35 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPI View Post
I just tried made some changes to the existing tracklist. I don't know where it came from, but it's wrong. The disc on this set doesn't have 19 tracks, but 22, like the digital release (although the track lenghts are slightly different).

But I can't change the number of tracks, apparently? So right now I adjusted the track names and lenghts but only for the first 19 tracks.

Could someone from the staff please expand this to 22 tracks?
Has to be deleted and readded. I deleted it so you should be able to add a new one.
Old May 18, 2018, 06:30 AM

Allright, that will do! Thanks!

I added the fixed tracklist - the track names match the info from the CD Text as well as the ones from the digital release. Sadly there are no composer information on the CD text, so I copied the individual composer notes from the digital release to this one.