VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 14, 2018, 03:02 AM

Interesting that Wada´s music isn´t included, probably on vol.2 soundtrack.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porter View Post
Interesting that Wada´s music isn´t included, probably on vol.2 soundtrack.
Either that or Wada is credited because of reused music from the first season's second soundtrack volume.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Aniplex didn't release this commercially as they usually do when Sawano does the soundtrack for a show. Perhaps, he didn't contribute much music this time around and most of it is by the other composers? His music from the first season still got heavily used in the first episode, but most of the new music was either not by him or rearrangements of his work from the first season.

Considering I've imported the first season's two soundtrack volumes, I must say I'm a disappointed by this being an enclosure as I won't be able to have the complete soundtrack for the overall series without having to download it. Oh well.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostwraith View Post

he didn't contribute much music this time around and most of it is by the other composers? His music from the first season still got heavily used in the first episode, but most of the new music was either not by him or rearrangements of his work from the first season.

=
Wait, what are you saying...sawano is not the main composer? Who else is composing?

Last edited by Zacky; Jan 15, 2018 at 12:43 AM.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
Wait, what are you saying...sawano is not the main composer? Who else is composing?
Takafumi Wada and KOHTA YAMAMOTO are also credited as composers for the show, but Sawano did record some new music for the new season.

His music from the first season is still heavily used. As a matter of fact, he was the sole composer for NnT before Wada joined in halfway through the first season and now, Yamamoto joined for the second season.

And from what I've seen on Sawano's Twitter, him and Wada are also working on the upcoming Nanatsu no Taizai movie.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 03:49 PM

Aniplex released a preview for this soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBCw5gZBQNI& (Video is region-locked.)

The tracklist is as follows:
01. [104EYES-29CA2]suite-1楽章
02. [104EYES-29CA2]suite-2楽章
03. [104EYES-29CA2]suite-3楽章
04. [104EYES-29CA2]suite-4楽章
05. 104EYES-inter
06. Prologue
07. Here comes the Jikkai
08. ドルイドの民
09. One Love
10. 闘級15
11. 妖精王

The songs previewed are tracks 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 11. Presumably, tracks 1-5 are by Sawano and tracks 6-11 are by Yamamoto.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 03:58 PM

Source for edits: https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...PUV0AAkaza.png

Performer Shin Watanabe should link to this artist page: https://vgmdb.net/artist/27799

Last edited by Frostwraith; Apr 27, 2018 at 04:06 PM.