VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 21, 2018, 01:48 PM

I don't know if track 1 is an orchestral arrangement of the OP theme (or if it's a straight up karaoke version), so I'm going to leave that as it is unless someone here owns a copy and wants to make the additions to the notes.

I'll also assume that the OP/ED themes featured in this album are the TV size versions.

Catalog number remains unknown since there's absolutely no info of it at all on the internet (alongside the Side A/B tracklist), but judging by the other Warner-Pioneer LP releases that were out at the time, I'll take a good guess and say it was "K-10036".

Since the cassette version of Vol. 1 was released on the same day as the vinyl version, I would say it's safe to assume that the vinyl version for Vol. 2 has the same publishing date as its cassette counterpart.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 12:15 AM

Nice job to whoever added the front cover for the vinyl version, thanks!!

I don't suppose there's another pic out there that reveals the catalog number?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 01:46 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Only found that small picture on buyee: http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/u58725851

I don't think there's a way to get bigger pictures from there unfortunately.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 07:37 AM

Darn.

If anybody else has any thoughts/predictions about the catalog number, please let me know---I have a feeling it's still K-10036.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 11:12 PM

I'm finally able to confirm the catalog number as K-10036.

Disk Union (popular vinyl shop in Japan) posted a blog entry back in 2015 for some vinyl records they were selling, and they listed a vinyl LP for this show with the catalog number as "K-10036".