VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 23, 2017, 01:49 PM

Another Avex product......sigh.
When are they going to lift their stupid ban? Oh well... I'm sure someone will post it for free.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 01:52 AM

There will be actual physical CD release. I think that is great news or not?
Old Oct 25, 2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porter View Post
There will be actual physical CD release. I think that is great news or not?
Yeah, but the record label avex pictures has banned exports of their products earlier this year, so getting the CD outside of Japan is much more difficult.

I do hope they'll lift this ban some day, but I'm not expecting it to happen any time soon.

It's disappointing that I can't import one of my favorite anime soundtracks (Noragami by Taku Iwasaki) anymore. A shame since Iwasaki is one of my favorite anime composers.
Old Nov 26, 2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostwraith View Post

It's disappointing that I can't import one of my favorite anime soundtracks (Noragami by Taku Iwasaki) anymore. A shame since Iwasaki is one of my favorite anime composers.
I strongly recommend you check out Ebay. That's how I manage to get a copy of Fairy Tail Dragon Cry dvd with the OST (which I was only interested in) It was published by Avex as well.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 06:36 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Changed Go Shiina's name to Masaru since that's what they use in the title of an interview in the booklet.