VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:50 PM

I've edited 3 Romanji tracks. For some reason Disc 2 track 10-12 the name "Kotonoha (言葉)" had "Kotoba" so the change is only to that.
Spoiler:
Before edit
10 Still I Love You ~Mitsumeru yori wa Shiawase~ (Sekai & Kotoba ver)
11 Innocent Blue (Sekai & Kotoba ver)
12 First Note (Sekai & Kotoba ver)

Other changes are addition under Platforms represented, Series. This CD covers both songs from the 4 PC games AND animation series plus OVA (Magical Heart Kokoro).

Kotonoha Days and Sekai Days from what I gathered was a April fools prank attempt by 0verflow (makers of the game) so I added it in under the Products represented not just for that but since in the Booklet p. 31-32 and Booklet p. 33-34 it is credited bottom-right/left. Here's a trailer what I could find. Sekai Days and Kotonoha Days / Thread on it. I'm not sure if they should stay as is so whatever decision.

Provided Disc ID, filled entry of composed, arranged, lyrics, and performer, as well as scans and a minor edit on the Japanese track or time.

A request for the removal of "Original Soundtrack" in the Classification field it's only a Vocal Album there's no BGM music. I'd like it to be replaced by "Original Work" since on Disc 2 the last two tracks haven't been released as far as I know. I've also highlighted "Remix" since Disc 1 track 8 is a remix of Disc 1 track 1.

Last edited by ako; Jan 31, 2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: More details
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ako View Post
I've edited 3 Romanji tracks. For some reason Disc 2 track 10-12 the name "Kotonoha (言葉)" had "Kotoba" so the change is only to that.
Spoiler:
Before edit
10 Still I Love You ~Mitsumeru yori wa Shiawase~ (Sekai & Kotoba ver)
11 Innocent Blue (Sekai & Kotoba ver)
12 First Note (Sekai & Kotoba ver)

actually, it's romaji (romanji doesn't exist, only ignorants in jap use that term)
my bad, I don't know why I didn't use Kotonoha (plus I know it's Kotonoha)

Last edited by Phonograph; Jan 31, 2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: blabla
Old Jan 31, 2013, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
actually, it's romaji (romanji doesn't exist, only ignorants in jap use that term)
Thanks I guess, Mr. Nitpicker?
Old Jan 31, 2013, 06:00 AM

yes, extremely =)
Old Feb 1, 2013, 12:30 AM

Has the matter of the out of place letter n from your foresight subsided to look over the edit placed on the page? Seemed that had more of a priority even though it's insignificant then the edit that was made.

A issue I found is Chata being credited for timeless melody Disc 2, track 8. I'm assuming it's Chata from http://vgmdb.net/artist/96 since her name is similar 茶太 however Booklet p. 25-26 a closer look at it has 3 extra strokes 茶汰 further confirmation from Lantis website. Her profile page doesn't suggest an alias so I'm assuming it's a typo.

On the Cross Days Original Soundtrack, Chata is credited as 茶太 not 茶汰. Booklet pg. 03-04 and reconfirmed on Lantis website.

Last edited by ako; Feb 1, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ako View Post
Has the matter of the out of place letter n from your foresight subsided to look over the edit placed on the page? Seemed that had more of a priority even though it's insignificant then the edit that was made.

sorry I don't get you mean (and it must be a typo, about chata, jap aren't infallible)
Old Feb 2, 2013, 08:22 AM
VGMdb Administrator

is this just an example of variant kanji?
Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:38 PM

I don't know.