VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 3, 2010, 05:34 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Is there any confirmation on Wataru Namino as the reading for 波乃渉?
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:08 AM

Actually, after checking the booklet that came with Shikata's Harmonia album, it seems that the official reading is actually "Wataru Hano", according to the page that corresponds to "Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~).
Old Jun 17, 2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquagon View Post
Actually, after checking the booklet that came with Shikata's Harmonia album, it seems that the official reading is actually "Wataru Hano", according to the page that corresponds to "Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~).
Nice find. Technically speaking, to confirm 波乃渉 = Wataru Hano, we still require the evidence that the lyricist of "Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~ is also credited to 波乃渉 though. A number of pages are hit by google, but most look like a third source.
Old May 31, 2012, 10:12 PM

By the way, other update in the performers:

I'm currently working in the performers list for Istoria~Kalliope~ (it's a true nightmare...) and I've found quite a few repeats. Among them, I got the reading for 山下未歩: it's Miho Yamashita, according to this: zhongtiqin.island.ac/players/yamashita_miho.html

EDIT: Ack, seems I was pretty late. A lot of research on the unromanized artists on this album already took place here... http://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9139

Last edited by aquagon; May 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 08:13 AM

Yeah, at last I found a reliable source for the romanization of 越智久美子, take a look at this. The source (site) is this.

Kumiko Ochi is quite active in recitals, chamber music and orchestra performances, but she is not part of any specific ensemble. Freelance stuff is what she does mostly, therefore I can't find too many connections between her and other musicians.