VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 22, 2021, 07:11 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: booklet (front, back, pages), Obi, disc, tray, and back.

I added a track list and track times.

There's unfortunately no BGM composer credited anywhere on the album.

Also, the tray has lyrics for a song called 『白銀のfairytale』 and says that the lyrics and composition are by 華飯, but I don't see any track with that name on the track list, so I'm not sure what it's referring to. Once I listen to this soundtrack, I'll see if any track other than the opening one have vocals and if they match up with what's written on the tray.
Old Jan 22, 2021, 04:02 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Listening through this one now and what I assumed just by looking at the number of tracks (62 on one disc!) is correct, this definitely should have been a 2-disc release. A lot of the tracks fade out before they've even finished playing through one time. Which is a shame, because I'm really digging quite a bit of this music so far.
Old Jan 22, 2021, 05:24 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Wouldn't be surprised if there are other composers, but at least some Otogi Frontier BGM was done by 石渡真人 of KMS: https://www.gamebusiness.jp/article/.../05/14218.html