VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 31, 2008, 01:35 AM

Arranger's name changed from Masumi Sakaide to Masami Sakaide. See this thread for info:

http://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1799#post1799

The correct name won't show up on the page. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by .59; Mar 31, 2008 at 01:46 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 04:01 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Nope, nothing wrong. It's just an affect of the linking process, which can only be done by staff and trusted editors (because it's a bit complicated.)

I linked the album up to the proper artist.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 04:09 AM

Thanks for clearing that up; I thought it might be something like that. It would be nice to see the pending changes though, as you suggested in the other thread.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 05:22 AM

I added a lot of scans for this album, due to the fact the fold-out sheet does not fit in my scanner and the text it contains is very small. I broke the scanning up into chunks that allow for improved legibility while keeping file sizes small.

I strongly recommend this album and I consider it my greatest discovery within the past few years. I found it in mint condition for 5,000 yen on YJA, which is lower than Amazon's marketplace prices.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 06:40 AM
VGMdb Advisor

From the sound of it, this is the X68k version.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 11:08 AM

So the "3.8 Million Kilometers Void" part of the title is a translation, right? I mean, it's not written anywhere on the album like that, is it?

EDIT: Okay, I couldn't find that translation anywhere on the album and this game wasn't ever released outside of Japan, so that isn't an official romanization and so I've replaced it with the romaji reading of 38万キロの虚空. I put a colon instead of a tilde, because... I think we use colons for subtitles if no punctuation is present on the album? I don't know. And I wrote Kokuu not Koku since it's what we had written in the product field.

Just want to say this too: if we were going to use the translation, it's 3.8 Million Kilometer Void. You don't pluralize it when it describes something (bad wording, don't know how else to explain it). It can be hyphenated to make it clearer. For example, in the Olympics, we have the 100-yard dash, not the 100 yards dash. 100-yard describes the dash. 3.8 million-kilometer describes the void. But you'd make it singular whether you decide to hyphenate it or not (the hyphen seems to be optional).

ANYWAY HELLACIA.

Last edited by Hellacia; Oct 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2021, 05:48 AM

I want to listen to this so badly...