VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 3, 2010, 06:58 PM

I can't quite believe they actually did something like this. I was craving for a (purchasable) CD release of the Layton performance and now we got this. Awesome, I can't wait for my copy to arrive.
Old May 30, 2014, 12:05 AM

Smile What Songs/Pieces are being played from each game(s)

I had found this:
Spoiler:
01 - 『ペルソナ4』より/全ての人の魂の詩/Reach Out To The Truth/記憶の片隅/
02 - 『イース』より/FEENA/FIRST STEP TOWARDS WARS/ 『イースⅡ』より/TO MAKE END OF BATTLE/
03 - 『サムライスピリッツ』より/男節 日/祭り奏でる/
04 - 『かまいたちの夜』より/レクイエム/悪夢/ 『弟切草』より/館までの道で/奈美の思い出/
05 - 『スペランカー』より/スペランカーのテーマ/地底探索~ステージクリア/ミス~ゲームオーバー/
06 - 『幻想水滸伝』より/幻想の世界へ/
07 - 『レイトン教授と不思議な町』より/謎/レイトン教授のテーマ/
08 - 『大神(OKAMI)』より/始まり/両島原 其の二/「Reset」~「ありがとう」バージョン~/
09 - 『ファンタジーゾーン』より/ファンタジーゾーンメドレー(OPA-OPA!/SHOPPING/KEEP ON THE BEAT/SAARI/HOT SNOW/BOSS/YA-DA-YO/GAME OVER/VICTORY WAY)/

For consideration, here's what's I could surmise from being played, either listing the original source or translating for the fun of it:
Spoiler:
01 - Persona 4: "Poem For Everyone's Soul/Reach Out To The Truth/Never More"
02 - Ys & Ys II: "Ys: Ancient Ys Vanished Omen: Feena/First Step Towards Wars ~ Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished The Final Chapter: To Make End Of Battle"
03 - Samurai Spirits/Samurai Shodown "Path of Men (Haohmaru's Theme)/New Road 'The West'(Ending Theme)"(??)
04 - Kamaitachi no Yoru & Otogirisou/Banshee's Last Cry & St. John's Wort:"Kamaitachi no Yoru: Requiem/Nightmare ~ Otogirisou: On The Way To the Mansion/Nami's Memories"
05 - Spelunker: "Main Theme/The Underground Search~Stage Clear/Miss~Game Over"
06 - Genso Suikoden: "Into a World of Illusions (Main Theme)"
07 - Professor Layton and the Curious Village, "Professor Layton's Theme/Mystery Theme"
08 - Okami: "The Beginning/Ryoshima Coast II/"Reset" ~"Thank You" Version~ "
09 - Fantasy Zone: "Fantasy Zone Medley: OPA-OPA!/SHOPPING/KEEP ON THE BEAT/SAARI/HOT SNOW/BOSS/YA-DA-YO/GAME OVER/VICTORY WAY"
I'll go ahead and put these over by the track descriptions, if it's alright.
I got the one half of track five's, wasn't sure about

As a sidenote, one thing I'm surprised on VGMDB is that nobody has put up is a franchise listing of Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits albums.

Last edited by Kai Wolf; May 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM. Reason: To be in line with some of the actual titles.