VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 6, 2008, 10:36 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

CHz, djpretzel and I just had a great interview with Tim posted at OC ReMix. Check it out if you're a fan of Tim's material, both as himself and as CoLD SToRAGE!
Old Jun 7, 2008, 03:49 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Succulent interview! Loooooong though, but that's certainly not a problem, I'll just read the rest at a later time. Tim is a really cool guy and it's generous of his to communicate with the fans (unlike a number of other composers who don't seem to care or get scared when you ask them more than one question). Let me know if you plan to interview more composers from the West, might have a question or two to slip in.

Thanks guys! And I'll link to it on VGM Rush. With the 2-3 daily visitors, you might get a hit from it by the end of the year, hahaha...
Old Jun 7, 2008, 09:07 AM

A bunch of us vgmusic.com staff had a drink with him and David Whittaker after videogameslive back in 2006. He's a swell guy, very down to earth. I haven't heard so much of his music though -- I think only Lemmings/Oh No More Lemmings on Amiga (and probably other consoles), unless there's some other soundtracks I'm forgetting... I don't think I've heard Wipeout's music.

Sure is a long interview!