VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 24, 2015, 05:08 PM

Default Just wanted to say thanks for all the album book/liner scans.

I didn't realize this place had them (can't see them unless you're registered) until someone pointed it out in another forum. It's extremely appreciated by us Japanese readers out there. I've been looking up some of the most obscure albums for shitty games that no one's ever heard of and there are still scans uploaded for it, it's fucking amazing. I know how annoying it is to do scans because I've done a few hundred of them myself for game instruction manuals which no one cared about at first but since then I've them found uploaded all over the internet with no credit to me. So I'd just like to give my sincere thanks to everyone providing them and contributing to the site. Love you all!!!
Old Aug 24, 2015, 07:44 PM
Trusted Editor

Now you gotta tell us which is your most appreciated one

I also love to browse through the booklets, and if it's just for kicks. Especially the old albums which are impossible to find in physical form.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
Now you gotta tell us which is your most appreciated one

I also love to browse through the booklets, and if it's just for kicks. Especially the old albums which are impossible to find in physical form.
The Treasure games like Alien Soldier, Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, and Yuke Yuke Troublemakers. I'm a big fan