VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 21, 2012, 04:06 PM

I added the credits as they are listed in the game manual. You can download it from Steam's product page if you'd like to double check.

Also, track 3 is a classic drinking song, but I couldn't find who actually composed it.

Edited to add: I changed the year of release to 2006. I looked through the site via the Internet Archive and found that their first recorded mention of the soundtrack was done in June 2006. The previous capture was done on April 25, and sadly there are no captures for the month of May. So the soundtrack was released sometime between April and June 2006. If we could figure out the file dates on the server, then we may have an approximate release date...

Last edited by Foxhack; Oct 21, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 11:56 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I added cover art, was distributed with whichever bundle (or possibly GOG?) I got it with. Assuming it's being used as the common artwork with the soundtrack these days...
Old Nov 11, 2013, 05:35 PM

The album was also distributed via an Android Humble Bundle so I guess that's where the art comes from.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 11:57 AM

The game is also available on iOS. I have also found the third track is an old Irish pub song. So there really isn't a composer or lyricist for it. Whoever did write the song has been lost, both to history and "forty pints o' wallop a day" of Guinness.

I am extremely knowledgable on ALL THINGS Ys and LUNAR. If you have a question about either series, ASK AWAY! I will answer it to the best of my ability!

Old Nov 19, 2020, 03:58 PM

The soundtrack was released for free, is that correct? Sadly, I can't seem to find it anywhere - either for free or to purchase. I would love to have a copy, I don't know if anyone can help?I just want to listen to this lovely music, and yes, "Beer Beer Beer" is a folk song from the 1800s, perhaps even earlier