VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 24, 2017, 01:54 AM
VGMdb Staff

Great job. If you have in plan to submit the other album of this series remember the price with taxes for each release is 2625 and not 2700 yen.
Use always Chumei Watanabe and not Michiaki for compilation album. Michiaki "officially" only appers in his 4/5 nineties collection.
About the other correction done: the Cutey Honey OP lyrics are only done by Claude Q and not by Akira Ito. It's confirmed everywhere, JASRAC, original EP 1975 scan, some of my compilation of Terebi Manga of '80.
You probably got that that info from anison.info but it's wrong, and from my experience that site is not always accurate. Sometimes they have reverted/wrong track, wrong arrangers in some compilation.
If you don't have the physical copy to check, at least put a back cover pic (often have vocalist performers) from the net to confirm tracklist. Check with JASRAC, with original 7"Vinyl label scan or use for recent compilation YODOBASHI. They are more more accurate for anime old series composers/arrangers/lyricist infos than anison.info.
There are at least 150 compilation with same same same tracks merged splitted for genre/year/OP/ED/etc... they are always the same...
Old Mar 25, 2017, 12:18 AM

Although I admit I relied heavily on anison.info when adding these, I did notice a few discrepancies between what they showed and what Columbia's official website listed for at least 2 of the albums. (I don't actually have any of these albums in my possession.) I made corrections where I could; there might be more tidbits I missed.