VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 14, 2020, 06:55 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: case front (large), case back, booklet (front, back, all pages), disc, and Obi. The tray is just plain white so I didn't add an image.

Now that I was able to see the cover clearly, the 心 in the title has the furigana ハート written above it, so I changed the rōmaji title from "Kokoro ga Oshieru Koi" to "Haato ga...". I'm not sure if you want to change that to simply "Heart" since that's the word it's implying.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:39 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Porter View Post
Now that I was able to see the cover clearly, the 心 in the title has the furigana ハート written above it, so I changed the rōmaji title from "Kokoro ga Oshieru Koi" to "Haato ga...". I'm not sure if you want to change that to simply "Heart" since that's the word it's implying.
Yes, loan words should always be written as the word they were derived from.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:48 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextday View Post
Yes, loan words should always be written as the word they were derived from.
Okay, thanks! I'll remember that going forward.