VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 24, 2010, 07:14 AM

Default Mega man games with vocal tracks

I've had various Mega man songs stuck in my head recently, which lead to a question. What Mega man games had songs with lyrics (and sung) in them, and what were those songs? I'll list off the ones I know of, but I'm fairly certain I'm missing some. So, if anyone here can add to this list to make it more complete, I'd appreciate it.

Games/songs I know of:

Mega man X4 - 1 vocal track (more?)
Mega man X5 - 1 vocal track (more?)
Mega man X6 - 1 vocal track (more?)
Mega man X: Command Mission - 1 vocal track (more?)
Mega man Zero (I don't remember which of the 4) - 1 I can remember (it's on the ReMastered OST or something like that)
Mega man ZX (or is it Advent?) - 1 track (*.AHX, IIRC, in the ROM)
Mega man DASH 1 - 2 vocal tracks (that's right, isn't it?)
Mega man DASH 2 - 2 vocal tracks (that's right, isn't it?)
The Misadventures of Tronn Bonne - 1, or is it 2?

What about Mega man Battle and Chase (PSX racing game)? Does it have a vocal track? What about the Mega man arcade games? I recall that the OST, at least, had vocal tracks, but I don't know about the game itself. However, I can't find my copy of said OST, so I'm not completely sure that it does, or does not, have a (or many) vocal track(s) (clarification on this would be appreciated).

I'm aware of http://vgmdb.net/album/2177 , but I know it doesn't contain all of the vocal tracks (my list above has numerous ones that are not in this album), so I was hoping people here could point me towards games, and their OSTs (or arrangements, remasters etc.) for those that I'm missing.

Anyway, these are the ones I can think of right now. I appreciate any help anyone is willing to provide on this. Mouser X over.