VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 10, 2018, 05:15 PM
VGMdb Advisor

hey all, finishing up packaging scans now. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to augment the credits in album info / notes, booklet p. 05-06 is the place to go!
Old Feb 10, 2018, 06:21 PM
VGMdb Staff

Thanks, added the credits. Lowercased the title because it's written like that everywhere on the release. Removed "Spark of a Lie" from album titles because it's not an official title of the song as far as I'm aware.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 08:19 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstz View Post
Removed "Spark of a Lie" from album titles because it's not an official title of the song as far as I'm aware.
For some reason I thought I'd seen it somewhere on Amazon, when they were still running the "Anime Strike" service. Since they discontinued that premium channel and folded Scum's Wish in with their regular Prime programming, the page looks different, and I can't find any statements about the OP or ED there.

But then, what I read may have been in user comments/reviews anyway, and if that were the case, that'd be very unofficial. It's just what I remembered, and I checked it on JDIC (Jim Breen, my man!) and it seemed reasonable. But yeah, not official album title. Thanks for the fixes!