VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 6, 2017, 04:50 AM
Trusted Editor

Hey, mikki
Do not keep making mistakes on your posts.
You look like never checking my PMs.

album price
http://www.aniplex.co.jp/bleach/cd/cd03.html

Artists on 'music:' should go to 'Composed by' filed, not to 'Arranged by'.

Last edited by whatkind; Aug 6, 2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 07:08 PM
VGMdb Administrator

mikki is a duplicate account of someone named missudarbe, who has been banned repeatedly for submitting low-quality entries and registering duplicate accounts to continue submitting low-quality entries. The artist and price errors you found are common, as well as wrong titles and bad romaji tracklists. They don't respond on the forums and I don't think they respond to PMs either (but I may be wrong on that, I've never tried).

I went ahead and banned the account, but they'll be back soon enough. If you want to go ahead and clean up all the entries, that'd be awesome, but every single bit of info will have to be double-checked because they make mistakes with everything. If you don't feel like spending all that time fixing them, it's totally fine if you just want to delete them all and wait for someone better to resubmit them later.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 09:00 PM
Trusted Editor

It looks like a game bot. Actually I'm about to give up on him.
If staff is going to ban him and remove all his posts, I'd also agree.
Those who have no notion of keeping rules should be excluded.