VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 26, 2010, 10:37 PM

- I re-uploaded the cover, back and card images with better cropping, but didn't have permission to delete the bad ones
- I used the same capitalization and spacing for the track names as the the cover and disc use. Not sure if it's the convention to normalize these.
- This disc seems basically like an advertisement for PCCB-00116. I noticed that album is linked to the product entry for The Ninja Warriors franchise. Wasn't sure how to do that for this entry.
- Also, the music on here sounds like arcade music to me. Not sure if the Mega CD game uses the arcade soundtrack or an arranged version, which is common. Though the PC-Engine Super Darius did use the arcade soundtrack, so maybe Zuntata is inclined to do that. In any case, I listed Sega CD as the platfrom represented, like PCCB-00116.
Old Nov 6, 2022, 07:26 PM

What's the "card" scan?

"ARE YOU LADY?" Did they mean READY, or did they really mean LADY? Either way, funny.