VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 14, 2011, 05:48 PM
VGMdb Staff

Track names are printed in English, French is used in brackets and completely only for track 23.

Last edited by Efendija; Oct 14, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 04:27 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Are the limited-edition (from the contest) and the regular edition different in any way?
Old Oct 17, 2011, 11:24 AM
VGMdb Staff

Limited Edition has some extra printed material - Corbel's "Notes de Voyage au Pays de Ghibli" (Notes of Journey to the Ghibli Land) and a movie themed poster (or possibly more than one poster). Rest is standard - disc and a booklet. I have briefly seen this limited edition, that's why I say 'probably'. So I do not own it to be more specific, I just grabbed the CD for a very short time period to copy that extra track not present in the Japanese release (23). Strictly talking about the tracks on the disc, there isn't any difference between the two French editions.

Even the price difference isn't so notable - 18 € vs 22 €.

Kazé pages:

Limited edition:

http://www.kaze-anime.fr/index.php?o...ory_pathway=14

Normal Edition:

http://www.kaze-anime.fr/index.php?o...ory_pathway=14

Their pages, at least here, aren't very informative, quite a few typos and even the release date -below the price- for normal edition is incorrect, both editions were out on January 5th, 2011. No catalog numbers, no barcodes...

Should I also add (as a child album) normal French edition? Even though the catalog number would be missing too, never saw that one, and as you can see Kazé as a publisher isn't providing much info (unless you buy it and get it delivered xD).

Last edited by Efendija; Oct 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 12:03 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, go ahead and add the regular edition. Actually, it's probably easier to convert this one to the regular edition, and then add the limited edition as a child (since we always use the regular edition as the parent.)
Old Oct 17, 2011, 01:05 PM
VGMdb Staff

It's done now. Since this has become regular edition, those two earlier uploaded images should be deleted please.

And if it's not too troublesome, French edition albums can be linked with

http://vgmdb.net/album/26912

and

http://vgmdb.net/album/19329

And thank you for the instructions!
Old Oct 17, 2011, 01:35 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Okay, I deleted those. Hopefully I didn't delete the wrong one. Thanks for fixing it all up.

I linked the albums "related albums" by making sure the product text is exactly the same (that's all it looks at right now.)