VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 19, 2023, 06:21 PM

LRG finally has gotten in the Axiom Verge collector's editions from what I've seen on Facebook. So, I'm expecting to see mine in about three months.
Old Jun 9, 2023, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Evans II View Post
LRG finally has gotten in the Axiom Verge collector's editions from what I've seen on Facebook. So, I'm expecting to see mine in about three months.
I said about three months, right? And I said this in March? April, May, June. Yeah, about three months, just got the shipping manifest.
Old Jun 19, 2023, 05:38 AM

I want to make a point here. I know I'm barking in the dark here and Limited Run wouldn't give a crap, but look at the scan of the back cover.

Can you (expletives) care just a LITTLE bit more about how you handle soundtrack releases? Yes, the back tray insert is really cut that badly. I wasn't insanely happy that I had to buy the $180 collector's edition to get the soundtrack CDs but then you just kind of whiff it on quality control. Yes, I know, it's on me for expecting more out of you (and getting spoiled by Japanese soundtracks/goods where most of the time they seem to give a crap about quality [yes, you pay for it, but I'm willing to cough it up for a quality product]) but yesh, I never thought I'd be begging for one of your soundtracks that comes in a slipcase - another thing that bugs me.

Sorry, I just had to rant about that.

Do note that like I said in another thread, this will probably have to be delinked as a child album due to it being spread on two discs instead of one. Check the back cover for conformation of this.

Also, back to ranting, I hate it when the cover of an album is just one slip of paper. Please, just do/include SOMETHING to make it thicker and make it a book. These things are just one missed tab away from being damaged when they are like this.