VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Organization Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 9, 2010, 10:39 PM

Is it appropriate to say Siestail succeeded Silly Walker? Yes, they were both lead by Spelunker but Silly Walker was a group whereas Siestail is him and one other. It's not simply a name change.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 10:13 AM

Hadn't noticed that. Thought that was the case since Siestail started releasing after Silly Walker became "defunct". Is there any other way to relate the two?
Old Feb 12, 2010, 01:50 PM

Not that I can really think of. Their only connection is that the members were previously part of Silly Walker (and in the case of Spelunker, the leader.) Of course you can't tell this from the organization pages because currently you can't see who the members are. Something I imagine will be remedied (eventually.) Or it could mentioned in the description.
For now I'm going to delete the relation. If anyone has any objections or other takes on this, please bring them up.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 04:45 PM

Silly Walker's older website, some interesting stuff here: http://web.archive.org/web/200312021...slk_ymd/silly/
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:25 PM

Since Siestail now officially re-released some of the songs that was previously released with Silly Walker, I think it's safe to say they were the "successor". (Most artists that worked with them before still works with them, after all)