VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 9, 2019, 03:48 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I just added this album. I bought it without knowing anything about it, but it was really cheap so my curiosity got the best of me. I know that it comes in both pressed and CD-R varieties. The one I have is the pressed version. I'm not sure if there are any variations between the two versions of than the disc type.

According to the notes in the booklet, this appears to be a doujin album with a focus on arrangements from the game Kanon, but there are also original tracks on it.

The paper that everything was printed on is really glossy and it was tough to get good photos. However, if the text on the pages looks blurry, it's literally printed that way. It's very unclear and hard to read, but not impossible if you're familiar enough with Japanese.

Edit: At least track one and ten are originally from ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu he~. I’ve added that game to the “products represented” field.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Sep 9, 2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Added info about an additional game represented on this album
Old Sep 10, 2019, 06:53 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I've sourced all the arranged tracks -- there are four games represented in total.

Of special note: track 11 was previewed in another doujin album, GML Kanon Special (https://vgmdb.net/album/28315). This is stated on the obi.

(This seems to be one of the earliest tracks by kya, who went on to work on some commercial soundtracks, either individually or as part of the unit MintJam.)
Old Sep 10, 2019, 01:38 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigablah View Post
I've sourced all the arranged tracks -- there are four games represented in total.

Of special note: track 11 was previewed in another doujin album, GML Kanon Special (https://vgmdb.net/album/28315). This is stated on the obi.

(This seems to be one of the earliest tracks by kya, who went on to work on some commercial soundtracks, either individually or as part of the unit MintJam.)
Thank you very much for doing all the research and filling in what I couldn't. Pocket System Network also has one album before this that I'm trying to hunt down now. I'll make an entry for it anyway since I have some information on it. If I ever get a hold of it, I'll add images. I believe the first one was CD-R only, but I'm not certain.