VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 29, 2012, 01:45 AM

Is there any information on who arranged disc 1 track 3?

Also in the OSV review there is a mention of the ensemble Ladybird Moai which has aika as the vocalist, should the ensemble also be credited?
Old Apr 16, 2012, 04:24 AM

Seems that Diablo 1 isn't linked in the products for both double cd versions
Old Dec 17, 2015, 02:54 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Okay, I re-acquired this soundtrack (I gave my original to a dear friend that loves Diablo), someone sold a bunch for like $12 on eBay and I picked one up.

I came to this page to see what gaps I could fill in, and ... oyoyoy...

First of all, whoever did the scans that are up now is an angel. Because this item is like 3x as wide as it is tall, it doesn't fit on a standard scanning bed. So whoever did these got a larger scanner, or did multiple scans of the same image and then combined.

The scans that are up now include the outer packaging and the beautiful art cards and discs. Unfortunately, they do not include the 28-page booklet.

And I really don't know how to get that booklet scanned. Even if I had a scanning bed of the right size, the book is bound in such a way that you really can't flatten out both pages. Even if you tried to get it one page at a time, getting it flat against the bed seems a nigh-impossible task.

So here's the deal: I'm going to put in the notes section of this album (and all its variants) the track-by-track breakdown of composers (prev not there) and arrangers (currently listed as Name: songs-arranged). Because there are a few multi-arranger songs and many multi-composer songs, I figured I'd stick with the layout found in the book. It's frustrating that I can't scan the book as documented proof of what I'm putting in notes, but I'm leaving this post here for posterity: I'm not making stuff up, pinky swear.

Also, if anyone DOES have a giganto-scanner, here's the auction page where a few super-cheap copies remain...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Echoes-of-Wa...4AAOSwNSxU0BZ-

And another 20 or so on Amazon for $15:

http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Music-B...=echoes+of+war