VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 29, 2012, 12:23 PM
Trusted Editor

Added "Code:Breaker Original Sound Track" to the "Others" line so it's searchable when searching for "Code:Breaker", etc.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:38 PM

renamed 1.08 to Daga Kininaru no da
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:09 PM

What an excellent music composed by Takayuki Hattori.
IMHO best anime soundtrack of 2012.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:10 PM
Trusted Editor

Largely disappointed by it. Nowhere near as orchestral or complex as his previous works. It's rather ambient and dull in a lot of parts, with some bombastic orchestra pieces thrown around here and there.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey View Post
Largely disappointed by it. Nowhere near as orchestral or complex as his previous works. It's rather ambient and dull in a lot of parts, with some bombastic orchestra pieces thrown around here and there.
I was listening this one 4 times and it is now most played disc.
This soundtrack is worth only for "Tatakai e" track and find quite interesting mixing orchestral and jazz-funk and other style tracks together.
Yes, first disc is better balanced but in months this is first soundtrack which I listen from start to end with no skipping of tracks and I can´t wait to listen this one more.
I really like difference in opinions what someone find exciting and interesting someone find dull and disappointing.