VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 12, 2018, 08:06 AM
Trusted Editor

- Added credits from insert
- Added JP tracklist from web
- Added EN tracklist from loose translation attempts, could probably use a review.
- Not sure if "それぞれの覚悟"/"Prepared for Each Other" is the best translation.
- Not sure on "こはぜ屋の人々" as "The People of Kohazeya". Kohazeya is the company name in the show, so maybe "The Employees of" is better?
- "アトランティスの闇" / "The Despair of Atlantis" doesn't make sense from my basic understanding of the show. Atlantis is basically the "big" company they are trying to beat so I'm not sure that "Despair" really works in that kind of relationship. I think it's supposed to mean something like "The Desperation of" and implies the lengths that Atlantis will go to to stay on top? Admittedly my knowledge of the show is very basic.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 08:22 AM

maybe Their Resolution, Kohazeya's Staff, and Atlantis's Embezzlement (no idea if it's relevant)
Old Jan 12, 2018, 07:20 PM
Trusted Editor

Agree on the first two. Don't disagree with the third but I think I'd need to know more (or someone comes along who has seen it) before committing to that. Updated.