VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 29, 2015, 07:48 AM

Default FFVIII Premonition Rock/Metal cover

Hey everyone, I'm a professional musician who's been writing music inspired by VGM for my band The Body Electric for a little over two years now. As of late, I've begun covering actual VGM songs on my own via Youtube and Soundcloud, and I just released my latest one of FFVIII's Premonition. Curious as to what other players and listeners think of the genre-crossover cover I did with it, so here's the link! All feedback welcome and wanted lol. There's links to the other VGM songs I've uploaded on there as well, feel free to check those out if you have a minute

Premonition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsEvl0FjPk

Tags
ffviii, finalfantasy, finalfantasyviii, premonition, vgmcovers