VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 18, 2019, 10:43 PM
VGMdb Administrator

There's a fan wiki that calls this DRAGON POKER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK EX, but the sample disc image calls it DRAGON POKER ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK so that's what I went with for now
Old May 28, 2019, 01:42 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I wonder if track 1 credit is correct? The wiki says it's by Ryosuke Kojima, but in twitter Kohei Matsuoka says he did a "self arrange" for the 4th anniversary.
Spoiler:
ドラゴンポーカーもお陰様で4周年!今回「ドラポ大サーカス」の為に思い出の曲をセルフアレンジし、生演奏 フルverでお送りします。みんな来て下さいね♪ サックス(アルト&テナー):副田整歩 アコーディオン:藤野由佳 ギター:児嶋亮介

Since the game BGM goes in pairs (map+boss) I'm not sure if he refers to both or just map, as track 01 is the "boss" track and doesn't have accordion (credited above), while the "map", not included here, does have it, though I assume he did as both tracks sound live and not quite like Kojima's tracks.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 09:22 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I got a copy of this magazine with the soundtrack. I added photos of the disc, disc (reverse), magazine cover, the two pages with the interview with Matsuoka and Kojima, a detail of the page with the track credits and track descriptions, and a detail of the page that talks about the disc (copyright, etc.)

The previous composition credits that were in the notes were incorrect. I've corrected them and added credits for the rest of the soundtrack (performance, engineer, producer, etc.). I added the track times to the track list.

There are two things written on the reverse side of the disc:

・D169072 1C
・DRAGON POKER OST (next to this in very small characters is IFPI LT027)

I'm not sure if we could use something there as the catalog number. I'll leave it blank for now.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Apr 4, 2020 at 09:27 PM.