VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:37 PM

I'm trying to figure out what these games are called. I'm sure the first one is Wacky World of Sports (Chin Sports in Japan). For the second one, I get Chindouchuu!! Pole no Daibouken just about everywhere. Actually, GameFAQs is the only place I get Paul instead of Pole. Just trying to fill in the products represented, since I don't think it's our norm to use the kanji / kana names for this field.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:40 PM

Based on this, Pole is right, so go ahead.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 10:46 PM

Oops, I copied and pasted the "in Japan" part right in there. That was stupid.

Oh and thanks for the link.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 04:00 PM

I believe Teruhiko Nakagawa composed this. Could someone who knows Japanese confirm from this staff roll? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z2vhD04NUQ#t=399s
Old Jan 20, 2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strugglepoo View Post
I believe Teruhiko Nakagawa composed this. Could someone who knows Japanese confirm from this staff roll? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z2vhD04NUQ#t=399s
Right you are!

Sound (サウンド)
Teruhiko Nakagawa (なかがわ てるひこ)

Thanks for that.

EDIT: By the way, it seems this is a 2disc release according to 4Games.net; and also, Maho Matsunaga seems to be a performer on one of the tracks. Anyone that could verify this will certainly be appreciated.

Last edited by PsychoZeke; Jan 20, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZeke View Post
EDIT: By the way, it seems this is a 2disc release according to 4Games.net; and also, Maho Matsunaga seems to be a performer on one of the tracks. Anyone that could verify this will certainly be appreciated.
The article doesn't indicate anything about the disc number (perhaps did you take the separation of the tracklist between two games as such?), but the overview scan only has one disc, so I'd go with one for now. Also, Maho Matsunaga's role is apparently some kinds of game promotion on the official website according to the article, so unless she turns out to perform something, she'd not qualify as a performer.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
The article doesn't indicate anything about the disc number (perhaps did you take the separation of the tracklist between two games as such?) but the overview scan only has one disc, so I'd go with one for now.
Yeah, my guess was based on the article separating the tracklist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
Also, Maho Matsunaga's role is apparently some kinds of game promotion on the official website according to the article, so unless she turns out to perform something, she'd not qualify as a performer.
That's what I thought/deduced, but wasn't completely sure.

Thanks for the clarification, Cedille!
Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:25 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Scans added thanks to Jessie, but i don't see any vocalist credited.

Also, the last track "33" is not 1 track, but 11 tracks.
No detailled tracklist for that part.