VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 22, 2015, 09:00 PM
Trusted Editor

I found this link for the kanjis (tracklist and singers):
http://www.fanfan1.com/products/detail/706785

The kanjis are well all the same in my booklet.

Also, I'm not sure for the romanization about this female singer: 伊東じゅん (for the track 9)
It is well Junko Ito? Very unknown singer.

In my opinion, this a (very) good image album, with some great songs (particularly tracks 1, 3) and... THE masterpiece in track 11 by Shinichi Ishihara (i love this singer): I have heard a lot of anisons but this one... Whaoh! I can listen it again and always. ^^ One of his best songs.

Edit: Just a comment, the title of this manga is "Tomoe ga Yuku!" (巴がゆく!) with the "!", but I don't know why, the title on the CD/vinyl cover have not the "!" at the end (only in romaji; for the japanese title on obi, we have well the "!" at the end).

Last edited by SaintSquall; Apr 23, 2015 at 01:54 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 01:55 AM

rather Jun Ito/Itou/Itoh (don't know why you added ko)
there is no other possible readings tho
Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:34 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I think that 小山かおる should be Kaoru Oyama, not Koyama. But I didn't really find a decent source so I changed it to kanji. It should be the same person credited here.

EDIT: apparently this is her official youtube, so Oyama is correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6m3grw_MWo She's now called Kaoru Togashiki (渡嘉敷かおる)

Last edited by Illidan; Apr 24, 2015 at 12:42 AM.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 12:54 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
I think that 小山かおる should be Kaoru Oyama, not Koyama. But I didn't really find a decent source so I changed it to kanji. It should be the same person credited here.
Yes, she does well the opening for the anime Guy Second Target:
http://anison.info/data/person/6389.html

... and so 2 image songs for the CD Third Girl (サードガール) Original Album too (LD32-5070).

Yes, it must be Kaoru Oyama, I see his name by the side of Tomoe ga yuku on several sites; sorry for the little mistake (don't know why all my translators find "Koyama"?? ).
And I just see your edit, so that's Oyama.

edit: and in fact I have already listened this song on this link a few months ago, the world is little I didn't know that it was offered by the singer herself.

Last edited by SaintSquall; Apr 24, 2015 at 01:06 AM.