VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 10, 2018, 10:44 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Default ANZX-12430: Scum's Wish Original Mini Soundtrack Vol.2

Heads-up:

If you're looking at the translations on these tracks and scratching your head, going "that doesn't really add up" (tr7 & tr10 especially) ... most of the track titles on Vol.2 are also episode titles.

So I used the official English episode titles corresponding to those Japanese titles in the translation. I really think they missed the boat on the double-meaning of tr10 in the English translation (it's more like "two stories (of pairs)" than just "a story of two (people)" ... but I'll err on the side of an officially published title whenever I can.