VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Miscellaneous > Archives > Game Remixes Forum Archive 2009-2012
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:26 PM

Default Listen to this song

As a random comment, anyone who likes game music has to take a look at this song:

It's currently the highest rated song on the site, and I can see why. Excellent in all areas, although for some reason the beginning sticks out more for me than the end does. Most remixes usually have either the sample quality or the notes lacking, but this is a song that succeeds wildly in both.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 07:19 PM

Default And as for the Next Song...

...I'd love to hear the song Waking The Fish by this artist, but I was unable to download it yesterday. Is the link really broken, or what?