VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 6, 2013, 01:46 AM

I don't know the proper translation of track 9 as it appears it's from a future project for the Seiken Densetsu series (yet they've already made a song for it???)
Old Nov 6, 2013, 08:53 PM
VGMdb Advisor

they haven't touched Mana in quite some time... hmmmmmm... makes me nervous.

For me, best part about this album is a self-arrangement for Dewprism. Can't wait to hear it!!
Old Nov 7, 2013, 06:06 PM

A Yuzo Koshiro arrangement of "Rydia"? That's unexpected. Seems like this is a lot more interesting than the previous Christmas album.
Old Dec 28, 2013, 03:44 PM
Trusted Editor

I think 心踊りし魂の住処 can be translated as "Home of the Dancing Soul and Spirit"? I think they are using "shi" as an and constructor but I have no way of backing that up.

I touched up the Album Info page, a handful of the tracks had a generic Performer Line for instrument specific stuff so I added that and also touched up the formatting to match the inserts. I also converted all the track titles in the Album Info to the standard M## format. I also updated the tracklist and added that (tentative) translation and also spaced out the '~' because it's spaced out on both the Japanese and English tracklists.

Last edited by dancey; Dec 28, 2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2013, 04:16 PM
Trusted Editor

Also curious, this came in a sllip-box with foam padding as if to hold X'mas Collections I? Did the first one come with a box like that or just II?
Old Dec 28, 2013, 06:37 PM

Yes, the slipcase for the first run copies has extra room to hold the first X'mas Collections release. no box for the first one.

CD Japan the first press edition for the box edition was sold out pretty much immediately. I had to order from Amazon Japan so I could get the box to hold both in it.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 08:03 AM

My barcode for this release is 4988601436458, which seems to match (most of) what's visible in the current back image, which is of the obi. This is a different barcode from what is currently on the album so it'd be good to get confirmation from someone else. Will upload another back obi image with less clipping.