VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 29, 2019, 11:30 AM

As with the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour- Album, several cues were omitted from the CD release.

The setlist is as followed:

= Part 1 =
01 Dearly Beloved from KINGDOM HEARTS III
02 Music from KINGDOM HEARTS
[Dive into the Heart -Destati- / Destiny Islands / Traverse Town / Hand in Hand / Dearly Beloved]
03 Music from Re: Chain of Memories
[Scent of Silence / Castle Oblivion]
04 Music from KINGDOM HEARTS II
[The Afternoon Streets / Working Together / Reviving Hollow Bastion / Cavern of Remembrance / Deep Anxiety]
05 Music from 358/2 Days
[Critical Drive / Sacred Moon / Musique pour la tristesse de Xion]
06 Pretty Pretty Abilities from coded
07 Music from Birth by Sleep
[The Worlds / Dearly Dreams / Destiny's Union / Night in the Dark Dream / Night of Tragedy]
08 Music from Dream Drop Distance
[Dream Eaters / Link to All / Majestic Wings]
09 Music of Another Time
[Hand in Hand / Case of the Foretellers / Wave of Darkness]
10 Diabolic Bash
[Boss Medley]

= Part 2 =
11 Face My Fears -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
12 Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres I -Of Gods and Toys-
[Thebes & Mount Olympus Field / Thebes & Mount Olympus Battle / World Map / Starlight Way / Starlight Way Battle / You've Got a Friend in Me* / Toy Box Battle / Toy Box Boss Battle]
13 Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres II -Tangled with Scares-
[Kingdom of Corona Field / Kingdom of Corona Battle / Misty Stream / Monstropolis Offices Field / Monstropolis Battle]
14 Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres III -A Frozen Fracas-
[Arendelle Field / Arendelle Battle / Desire For All That Is Lost / Major Boss Battle]
15 Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres IV -A Pirate's Tale-
[The Caribbean / Set Sail / The Caribbean Battle / The Caribbean Battle 2 / Decisive Boss Battle]
16 Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres V -A Hero's Journey-
[San Franksokyo Field (Night) / San Fransokyo Battle / The Eclipse / The Eclipse Battle / Final World / Keyblade Graveyard Horizon / Cercatori del buio]
17 Overture to the Decisive Battle
[Rage Awakened / Enter the Darkness / The Other Promise / Vector to the Heavens / Forze del Male / Dark Impetus / Darkness of the Unknown / The Key to All]

18 Hikari -KINGDOM Tres Orchestra Instrumental Version-
19 Rhapsody in Tres for Piano, Chorus and Orchestra

Composed by
Yoko Shimomura (01-10, 12-15, 17, 19)
Tsuyoshi Sekito (08, 12-13, 16)
Takeharu Ishimoto (13-17, 19)
Hikaru Utada (11, 18)
Skrillex (11)
Randy Newman* (12)

Arranged by
Kaoru Wada (01-03, 11, 18-19)
Natsumi Kameoka (04, 06, 09, 12-13)
Sachiko Miyano (05, 14)
Mariam Abounnasr (07)
Tomomichi Takeoka (08, 15)
Kousuke Yamashita (10, 16)
Yasunori Nishiki (17)

Source: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/ind...ssages.219714/

I wonder when Kingdom Hearts III Original Soundtrack will be released. I guess shortly after this and the recently revealed DLC. But no news of it yet, and the game has been released since a few months by now.

Last edited by Mac_Tear; May 19, 2019 at 01:25 PM.
Old May 17, 2019, 07:22 AM

KH III indeed... It was the only good part about the game...
Old May 19, 2019, 12:31 PM

Can't believe I've missed the opportunity to buy a ticket for this concert at Cologne in Germany completely sold out! And the music sounds so great, it's one of the best orchestral video game music albums I've heard recently. So much emotion and superb performance.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 07:13 AM

Added album information based on the booklet credits.

Could you please delete the first scans I uploaded (I changed the contrast a bit so that they look much better)

Thanks!
Old Oct 19, 2019, 07:31 PM
Trusted Editor

@Mac_Tear: The information you transcribed in this thread differs from the source link. Did you transcribe incorrectly, did the source link change between you posting it originally and me checking today, or do you have additional composer breakdown information from other source(s)?
Old Oct 21, 2019, 09:26 AM

https://www.kh13.com/news/kingdom-he...w-recap-r3023/

I think they were based on this concert review and track breakdown. But they're unofficial, so I guess we have to wait for the soundtrack's release.

Quote:
Yoko Shimomura came out after "A Frozen Fracas" and introduced two fellow composers who worked on Kingdom Hearts III's soundtrack, Takeharu Ishimoto and Tsuyoshi Sekito. Ishimoto was the composer for the Caribbean and San Fransokyo worlds along with the boss battles. Sekito was the composer for the Gummi Ship and mini-game sections of KH3.

Yanilyn pointed out that Ishimoto was so shy at the concert that Shimomura joked that he should introduce himself more. Meanwhile, Sekito joked about how he made cute music despite him not seeing himself as cute.

Another fact that came out while the three were talking on stage was that this was the first time Ishimoto had his music arranged in an orchestral fashion.