VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 17, 2010, 07:35 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sorry, I'm still working on getting his official confirmation about Sayaka and Akiropito, but hope to publish something soon. Would be great if one of you get there first! He's quite a mysterious guy and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd prefer these pseudonyms not to be found, though the indirect approach through asking about projects accredited to pseudonyms seems more productive. In addition, a very large amount of circumstantial evidence indicates both are him.
I think that Sayaka Yamaoka could be a unit, since in the album COMPOSERS there are a unit called Akira Shintani, which is Akira Yamaoka + Sanae Shintani. And I think that Takayuki Fujii could be another pseudonym of him too.

Btw, in OSV's interview he confirmed that he is credited with a pseudonym, but I couldn't find the track "Twilight" in game credits.

Quote:
OSV: Did you contribute any music for the recent release of No More Heroes 2? We had heard that you contributed some music, but you joined so late that you weren’t included in the credits.

Yamaoka: Yes, I contributed one track to the game.

OSV: Do you recall which track it was? I just finished the game, and would love to know which one.

Yamaoka: Well, it’s actually credited, but not under my name.

OSV: Like a pseudonym?

Yamaoka: Yes.

Last edited by Revoc; Mar 18, 2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 11:43 PM

You know, something just occurred to me.

Why does judgment use "An Empty Tome" for Shanoa's theme, when that's not what the original song is actually called?

I mean, I can understand why they did that, but that's kind of weird, innit?
Old Mar 19, 2010, 09:51 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler View Post
You're in error, the Op.13 and Slash in the Dracula X album (KICA7622) were correct, iirc. They were misplaced in the Dracula Battle arrange album (KICA1145).
If they were correct on Dracula X, then they are not only incorrect on Dracula Battle, but also incorrect on Judgment as well. What's Konami's problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_miker View Post
For those of you wondering if akiropito is Akira Yamaoka, here is your answer:

http://twitter.com/AkiraYamaoka_JP/status/10558610745
Link doesn't work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dais View Post
You know, something just occurred to me.

Why does judgment use "An Empty Tome" for Shanoa's theme, when that's not what the original song is actually called?

I mean, I can understand why they did that, but that's kind of weird, innit?
I have no idea what you're talking about. The track "An Empty Tome" from Judgment is an arrangement of "An Empty Tome" from Order of Ecclesia. What else would it be? Are you simply referring to the fact they used the English Sound Test title rather than the literal Japanese translation?

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Mar 19, 2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G View Post
Link doesn't work for me.
Yeah sorry about that, he modified his Twitter name since my post (he dropped the _JP part) so here's a new link: http://twitter.com/AkiraYamaoka/status/10558610745

Also, I asked him about akiropito's real name while reminding him that they both worked on Sparkster together. His reply was "I don't know his name :)"
Old Mar 19, 2010, 10:43 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_miker View Post
Also, I asked him about akiropito's real name while reminding him that they both worked on Sparkster together. His reply was "I don't know his name "
Thanks again, Mike. At least we know now that akiropito isn't also Aki Hata, like Chris already speculated.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:19 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I've added Original Work because of this statement:

Quote:
Michiru Yamane: (...) However, for the upcoming box set of Castlevania music [i.e. Akumajo Dracula Best Music Collections BOX – ad. GameMusic.net], I have composed two songs which are completely original. Additionally, there are two arrangements of the former Castlevania songs [i.e. the originals were created by previous composers of the music from the series – ad. GameMusic.net] and five arrangements of my own Castlevania songs [i.e. the original scores were composed by Michiru Yamane – ad.GameMusic.net]. It's pretty much my own solo material, in that box set.
Source: Gamemusic.net
Old Mar 24, 2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
If they were correct on Dracula X, then they are not only incorrect on Dracula Battle, but also incorrect on Judgment as well. What's Konami's problem?
Huh, no, Judgment "Slash" is indeed "Slash":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xh_7cIF7Lc

Dracula X Chronicles "Slash" is indeed "Slash":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAj0zc7VqI

Dracula Battle Perfect Selection "OP.13" is in truth, "Slash"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-RXJ-m-ao

The most easy way to remember the correct situation is this: Op.13 was also included in SNES DRACULA XX (Castlevania Dracula X) game, SLASH is Rondo only.

OP.13, SNES version (notice that the youtube video incorrectly says slash)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYVPtz0K60

Last edited by The Gambler; Mar 24, 2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 04:10 PM
Trusted Editor

Disc 4 does have a slight misprint, tracks 08 - Slash(4ステージ裏面BGM) and - 10 Op.13(5ステージ裏面BGM) got swapped, so track 8 should be Op.13 and track 10 Slash.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 08:14 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Huh, no, Judgment "Slash" is indeed "Slash":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xh_7cIF7Lc

Dracula X Chronicles "Slash" is indeed "Slash":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAj0zc7VqI

Dracula Battle Perfect Selection "OP.13" is in truth, "Slash"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-RXJ-m-ao

The most easy way to remember the correct situation is this: Op.13 was also included in SNES DRACULA XX (Castlevania Dracula X) game, SLASH is Rondo only.

OP.13, SNES version (notice that the youtube video incorrectly says slash)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYVPtz0K60
Point taken, but now notice the following (and ignore the stupid intro music in each vid)

D1, Track 09 "Slash" on Dracula X (KICA-7622~3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yHFOHE3kA
(video incorrectly labels it as track 11, but the music matches what I've stated)

D1, Track 11 "Op. 13" on Dracula X (KICA-7622~3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMjSRWATvJE
(video incorrectly labels it as track 09, but the music matches what I've stated)

See what I mean?

(For the record, I just popped the soundtrack into my CD player to make absolutely sure I matched the right music to the right track numbers. Also, the scan here matches the right titles to the right track numbers.)

It appears that somewhere along the line, the titles got swapped, because Dracula X: Rondo of Blood was the very first instance of these compositions (for album as well as game).

Last edited by Kaleb.G; Mar 24, 2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
(For the record, I just popped the soundtrack into my CD player to make absolutely sure I matched the right music to the right track numbers. Also, the scan here matches the right titles to the right track numbers.)

It appears that somewhere along the line, the titles got swapped, because Dracula X: Rondo of Blood was the very first instance of these compositions (for album as well as game).
OK, I physically checked my KICA 7622 as well: the tracks were erroneously titled in this soundtrack release too. I must write down so I don't forget anymore.

To recap:

[1993, October] PCE DUO Game "Rondo of Blood" is released: Soundtest is correct - (in-game soundtest is correct)

[1993, November] KICA 7622 (Rondo OST): this is the first instance where track titles for these two compositions were swapped, thus originating the whole confused mess (cd package is wrong).

[1994, July] KICA 1145 Perfect Selection Dracula Battle: arrangement CD, features an arrangement of Slash, mislabeled as "Op.13" (cd package is wrong).

[1995] SNES game "Dracula XX" is released: only Op.13 is featured in the game, not Slash (game comes without a soundtest)

[2006] KMUS-0001 Castlevania 20th Anniversary Deluxe Music Collection. Compilation CD. Features three tracks from Rondo of Blood. Track 15 is indeed Op.13 (tracklist is correct).

[2007] Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles & relative OST - the long time error gets fixed. Op.13 is Op.13 and Slash is Slash (tracklist for LC1609-10 is correct, on both discs. Later European release KDE-CVDXC-OST is also correct.). In the polygonal remake, only Slash is used. Newly composed "Red Dawn" is used for the stage that once featured Op.13.

[2008] Castlevania Judgment & [2009] LC-1715 / GFCA-153 Judgment OST - featuring Slash (tracklist is correct).

[2010, March] GFCA 195-213 Akumajo Dracula Best Music Collection Box - lazy reprint of several soundtracks from the series. The box spans 18 discs but only three are relevant here:
GFCA-198 (fourth disc, Rondo OST): incorrect. They once again swapped names as they did in 1993 (cd package is wrong).
GFCA-208 (fourteenth disc, Dracula X Chronicles OST): correct: only Slash is present, and it retains its true name. (tracklist is correct)
GFCA-210 (sixteenth disc, Akumajo Dracula Judgment OST): correct once again. (tracklist is correct)

[2010, July] GFCA-228 Pachislot Akumajo Dracula II OST: features the same rendition of "Slash" found on Castlevania Judgment. (tracklist is correct)

[2010, August] Castlevania Harmony of Despair is released for XBLA. Following dowloadable music packs for the game will include an arrangement of Slash. (in-game soundtest is correct)

[2011, January 13] LC-1960 is Harmony of Despair OST release. It features Slash. (tracklist is correct)

[2011, January] LC-1957 Akumajo Dracula Tribute Vol.1 - features an arrangement of Slash, and thankfully it's correctly titled (Slash is Slash). (tracklist is correct)

Everything has been double checked on original physical media. To these official releases I could add these doujinshi albums:

[2008, August] Blood Liar by Pikopiko Zaemon: it features an arrangement of (correctly titled) Slash.

[2012, May] Castlevania: Chiptune of YM2203 by FREEZEMOON: it features an arrangement of (correctly titled) Slash.

You can find the same mini-FAQ in all the discussion threads for the following albums: KICA 7622, KICA 1145, GFCA 195-213. That is, all the three releases where Slash was incorrectly labeled as Op.13 and viceversa.

Last edited by The Gambler; Mar 8, 2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 04:39 PM
Trusted Editor

Made a composer breakdown list for the discs, because the bloody booklet apparently doesn't have composer information. Oh how I LOVE konami nowadays.

I decided to use the Konami Kukeiha Club for older tunes because originally composers didn't get credit for the stuff, feel free to fix any errors etc.

Disc 01
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~59

Disc 02
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~34

Disc 03
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~28

Disc 04:
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~39

Disc 05:
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~40

Disc 06:
Music by
Michiru Yamane: 1~34
Konami Kukeiha Club: 35~36

Disc 07:
Music by
Masahiko Kimura, Motoaki Furukawa, Mariko Egawa: 01~36

Disc 08:
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1, 2, 5~8, 10~15, 19~38
Sotaro Tojima: 4, 9, 16
Hiroshi Mitsuoka: 3, 17,18

Arranged by:
Sota Fujimori: 19~38

Disc 09:
Music by
Soshiro Hokkai: 1~16, 19, 22, 26, 35, 37, 39
Michiru Yamane: 17, 18, 20, 21, 23~25, 27, 28, 30~33, 36, 40
Takashi Yoshida: 29, 34, 38

Disc 10:
Music by
Michiru Yamane : 1~20

Disc 11:
Music by
Masahiko Kimura: 1, 3~11, 14, 16, 19, 22, 25~27
Michiru Yamane: 2, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 28, 29

Disc 12:
Music by
Michiru Yamane: 1~18

Disc 13:
Music by
Compose & Arrange: Michiru Yamane
Compose & Arrange: Yuzo Koshiro (4,12,15,16,32)
Compose: T & Michiru Yamane Arrange: Michiru Yamane (10,14)
Compose: Konami Kukeiha Club Arrange: Michiru Yamane (21,24~26,31)

Disc 14:
Music by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~11, 13~25
Masanori Akita: 12
Arranged by
Masanori Akita: 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25
Yuichi Tsuchiya: 5, 8, 11
Akihiro Honda: 6, 7, 21
Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 1~3, 14, 16~18, 23

Disc 15:
Music by
Michiru Yamane: 1~4, 6, 7, 9~13, 16~18, 21~24
Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 5, 8, 14, 15, 19
Konami Kukeiha Club: 20, 25

Arranged by
Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 20
Michiru Yamane: 25

Disc 16:
Music by
Yasushi Asada: 1~3, 17~20, 25, 26
Konami Kukeiha Club: 4~10, 12, 15, 22~24
Michiru Yamane: 11, 13, 14, 16, 21

Arranged by
Yasushi Asada: 1~26

Disc 17:
Music by:
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1~10, 12~36
Masayuki Maruyama, Goh Fuiwara: 11

Arranged by
Masayuki Maruyama, Goh Fuiwara: 01~24

Disc 18:
Music by
Michiru Yamane: 1~9

Arranged by
Michiru Yamane: 1~9
Old Mar 25, 2010, 04:46 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakin View Post
Made a composer breakdown list for the discs, because the bloody booklet apparently doesn't have composer information. Oh how I LOVE konami nowadays.
This is a huge disappointment. Konami needs learn with Sega / Wave Master how to release old game music with full credits.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 09:40 PM

Well, a tracklist is great, but I don't really go with Konami Kukeiha Club. Some of them you could probably just ask - 'did you compose this song?'

My guess is Konami doesn't list who did what because they just don't know. Japanese companies do a terrible job of recording their history and aren't interested in doing the research after the fact (after all, they have games to sell). As a result, most of it must be oral history, which is why it's nice if some composers can be reached through e-mail (despite the language barrier...).
Old Mar 29, 2010, 09:07 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Quote:
[1993, October] Rondo of Blood Game PCE DUO: Soundtest ??? - (in-game soundtest must be checked)
I'd say whatever the titles are on this would be the correct titles to use in all cases.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 12:50 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
[1993, October] Rondo of Blood Game PCE DUO: Soundtest ??? - (in-game soundtest must be checked)
I checked the game's soundtest just now and the titles are 'correct' there. That is, the track named Slash there is the track which is arranged on Dracula Battle, as well as the track which is 3:22 on the OST.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
I checked the game's soundtest just now and the titles are 'correct' there. That is, the track named Slash there is the track which is arranged on Dracula Battle, as well as the track which is 3:22 on the OST.
Cool. You checked on a physical DUO game on a real DUO or via emulation?
Old Mar 30, 2010, 11:36 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Cool. You checked on a physical DUO game on a real DUO or via emulation?
CD Image from a backup disc, using an emu, yes.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
CD Image from a backup disc, using an emu, yes.
It's reasonably sure; I edited my post with the info, thanks!

Last edited by The Gambler; Mar 30, 2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:55 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Thanks for clearing it up seanne and Gambler. I'll update the album notes for the albums that have the wrong title names with this information.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 10:19 PM

This collection box is just a nightmare for any serious tagger... but the music is worth it.

None the less, I have been trying to join the Note in the album's page plus the composer information provided by Razakin... yet, I have got nothing but get even more confused... I'll require to sit down and carefully check all the +500 tracks of this thing, because some composers does not match.

And, well... from where the credits for the old games does come? How accurate is that list?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 06:05 AM

I already took the liberty of adding the composers and such to the notes section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadai View Post
And, well... from where the credits for the old games does come? How accurate is that list?
From the games themselves, best source there is. Also, MobyGames is another excellent source for gathering info. I wasn't sure who did Castlevania: The Arcade, though, so I'm glad I decided to venture here and read Razakin's post.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZeke View Post
Also, MobyGames is another excellent source for gathering info.
Not really. I have noticed a number of mistakes in their credits. You should always cross reference with staff rolls from the games, IMO.

Super Castlevania IV credits are wrong. It's Masanori Oodachi (Masanori Adachi) & Souji Taro (Taro Kudou).

Same with Harmony of Dissonance. It's Soshiro Hokkai.

Prime Blue has the best composer breakdown on the first page of this thread.

Last edited by strugglepoo; Apr 2, 2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strugglepoo View Post
Not really. I have noticed a number of mistakes in their credits. You should always cross reference with staff rolls from the games, IMO.
MobyGames, despite a few naming errors, is still by far the most comprehensive site for video game credits; its lack of elaboration is testement to its titanic size. It's meant to be used alongside more reliable sources, and it offers information that I would have otherwise never known about. Its usefulness knows no bounds; you just need the experience to know what's amiss and you're golden.

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Apr 2, 2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:

Super Castlevania IV credits are wrong. It's Masanori Oodachi (Masanori Adachi) & Souji Taro (Taro Kudou).

Same with Harmony of Dissonance. It's Soshiro Hokkai.

Prime Blue has the best composer breakdown on the first page of this thread.
The prime blue breakdown looks excellent... too bad that it does not clarify what tracks were done by who.
And even, in the case of Castlevania Chronicles, it have names listed (Hiroshi Iizuka) on media that does not appear elsewere (said, on the booklet CD of KMCA-104) what can be confusing.

Even, gonna joint it on my BasKet.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 11:56 AM

Holy crap, Castlevania: The Arcade has a few nice arrangements.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
If you spot a mistake, tell us.

All our credits are sourced from in-game screenshots taken via emulation, direct screen captures, game manuals, and direct comments from developers. All these contributions are sent with proof. If you think something is wrong, by all means... tell us.

We actually have a few staffers who spend their time going through these old credits and fixing mistakes as they find them, but we can only do so much on our own.

(Sorry, but I used to be a staffer there and still contribute heavily from time to time. )
Old Apr 2, 2010, 05:32 PM

I have somewhat joined all the data on a more comprehensible list (for myself) as a reference that I want to share.

Using as source Prime Blue and Razakin lists, plus the information on the album entries and the listening of each track (almost) I have come to a list I feel to be more complete, but yet knowing that I'm missing a lot... or even have make some mistakes.

Is important to note that, in the case of composers, I have used the names provided in the first time each track have been released, overriding what other sources (booklets) said after.

For example, Bloody Tears was composed by Kenichi Matsubara, but some CDs list Michiru Yamane as the composer, what is somewhat wrong.

In such cases, Kenichi is added then to the composer's list of a CD, and Michiru gets moved then to "Arrangers", to keep certain information the same, because, after all... someone had to arrange the track, and is more likely that the wrongly listed composer did that.

Despite that, there are still some holes I have not being able to fill (example: Circle of the Moon, what lacks Arrangers) and thinking a way, that is why any help is always welcomed.

Also, there, I have posted some notes, indicated in red after a name, clarifying that I had no idea why those names where there on the original lists, and that I got no source from where they belong on the relative list.

Track origins and composers:

Disc 01
01-12: Castlevania (NES) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ(ファミリーコンピュータ)
Composed by
Kinuyo Yamashita

13-23: Vampire Killer (MSX2) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ(MSX2)
Composed by
Kinuyo Yamashita: 13~22
Kinuyo Yamashita and S. Terashima: 23

Arranged by
Kinuyo Yamashita and S. Terashima

24-32: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest​ (NES) - ドラキュラⅡ呪いの封印
Composed by
Kenichi Matsubara

33-47: Haunted Castle (Arcade) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ(アーケード)
Composed by
Kenichi Matsubara

48-59: Castlevania: The Adventure (GB) - ドラキュラ伝説
Composed by
Shigeru Fukutake, Hidehiro Funauchi and Norio Hanzawa

Disc 02
01-05: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES) - 悪魔城伝説
Composed by
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto

06-15: Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun (FC) - 悪魔城すぺしゃる ぼくドラキュラくん(ファミリーコンピュータ)
Composed by
Shinji Tasaka and Satoko Minami

16-34: Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge​ (GB) - ドラキュラ伝説II
Composed by
Hidehiro Funauchi

Disc 03
01-28: Super Castlevania IV (SNES) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ(スーパーファミコン)
Composed by
Masanori Adachi, Taro Kudo: 1~17, 23, 25~28
Kenichi Matsubara: 18, 19, 24
Kinuyo Yamashita: 20, 21
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 22

Arranged by
Masanori Adachi, Taro Kudo

Disc 04
01-16: Akumajō Dracula X: Chi no Rondo (PCE) - 悪魔城ドラキュラX 血の輪廻
Composed by
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8~15
Kinuyo Yamashita: 3
Kenichi Matsubara: 5, 16
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 7

Arranged by
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito

17-39: Castlevania: Bloodlines (SG) - バンパイアキラー
Composed by
Michiru Yamane: 17~23, 27~32, 34, 36~39
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 24
Kenichi Matsubara: 25
Kinuyo Yamashita: 26, 33
Masanori Adachi, Taro Kudo: 35

Arranged by
Michiru Yamane

Disc 05
01-20: Castlevania Legends (GB) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ 漆黒たる前奏曲
Composed by
Kaoru Okada, Youichi Iwata: 1~3, 5~16, 18~20
Kenichi Matsubara: 4
Kinuyo Yamashita: 17

Arranged by
Kaoru Okada, Youichi Iwata

21-40: Kid Dracula (GB) - 悪魔城すぺしゃる ぼくドラキュラくん(ゲームボーイ)
Composed by
Akiko Itoh

Disc 06
01-34: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS) - 悪魔城ドラキュラX月下の夜想曲(PlayStation)
Composed by
Michiru Yamane: 1, 3~27, 29~34
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 2
akiropito: 28

Arranged by
Michiru Yamane: 1, 3~34

35-36: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (SS) - 悪魔城ドラキュラX月下の夜想曲(セガサターン)
Composed by
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 35
Kenichi Matsubara: 36

Arranged by
Kaoru Okada, J. Kirashima, and T. Ohsono

Disc 07
01-36: Castlevania (N64) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ黙示録
Composed by
Masahiko Kimura, Motoaki Furukawa, Mariko Egawa: 1~25, 27, 28, 30~36
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 26, 29

Arranged by
Masahiko Kimura, Motoaki Furukawa, Mariko Egawa

Disc 08
01-18: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ Circle of the moon
Composed by
Masahiko Kimura, Motoaki Furukawa, Mariko Egawa: 1, 7
Michiru Yamane: 2, 5
Hiroshi Mitsuoka: 3, 17, 18
Sotaro Tojima: 4, 9, 16
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 6, 10, 12
Konami Kukeiha Club: 8, 13
Masanori Adachi, Taro Kudo: 11
Kinuyo Yamashita: 14
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 15

19-38: Castlevania Chronicles (PS) - 悪魔城年代記 悪魔城ドラキュラ
Composed by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 19~21, 23~25, 28~31, 33~38
Kinuyo Yamashita: 22, 26
Kenichi Matsubara: 27
Masanori Adachi, Taro Kudo: 32

Arranged by
Sota Fujimori: 19~38

Hiroshi Iizuka: -where? the uncredited ones? or is a producer? don't saw him on KMCA-104, and the PS arrange version was just made by Sota Fujimori-

Disc 09
01-18: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA) - Castlevania 白夜の協奏曲
Composed by
Soshiro Hokkai: 1~16
Michiru Yamane: 17, 18

19-40: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA) - Castlevania 暁月の円舞曲
Composed by
Soshiro Hokkai: 19, 22, 26, 35, 37, 39
Michiru Yamane: 20, 21, 23~25, 27, 28, 30~33, 40
Takashi Yoshida: 29, 34, 38
Kenichi Matsubara: 36

Arranged by
Michiru Yamane: 36

Disc 10
01-20: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2) - Castlevania
Composed by
Michiru Yamane

Disc 11
01-29: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ 蒼月の十字架
Composed by
Masahiko Kimura: 1, 3~11, 14, 16, 22
Michiru Yamane: 2, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 28, 29
Kinuyo Yamashita: 19
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 25
Kenichi Matsubara: 26
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 27

Arranged by
Masahiko Kimura: 19, 25, 26, 27

Disc 12
01-18: Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ 闇の呪印
Composed by
Michiru Yamane

Disc 13
01-36: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ ギャラリーオブラビリンス
Composed by
Michiru Yamane: 1~3, 5~9, 11, 13, 17~20, 22, 23, 27~30, 33~36
Yuzo Koshiro: 4, 12, 15, 16, 32
T & Michiru Yamane: 10, 14
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 21
Konami Kukeiha Club: 24, 25, 31
Kenichi Matsubara: 26

Arranged by
Michiru Yamane: 10, 14, 21, 24~26, 31

Disc 14
01-25: Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ Xクロニクル
Composed by
Konami Kukeiha Club: 1, 2, 6, 9, 13~18, 20, 22~25
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 3
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 4, 8, 10, 11, 21
Kinuyo Yamashita: 5, 19
Kenichi Matsubara: 7
Masanori Akita: 12

Arranged by
Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 1~3, 14, 16~18, 23
Masanori Akita: 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25
Yuichi Tsuchiya: 5, 8, 11
Akihiro Honda: 6, 7, 21

Disc 15
01-25: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ 奪われた刻印
Composed by
Michiru Yamane: 1~4, 6, 7, 9~13, 16~18, 21~24
Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 5, 8, 14, 15, 19
Konami Kukeiha Club: 20, 25

Arranged by
Yasuhiro Ichihashi: 20, 25

Disc 16
01-26: Castlevania Judgment (Wii) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ ジャッジメント
Composed by
Yasushi Asada: 1~3, 17~20, 25, 26
Kinuyo Yamashita: 4
Kenichi Matsubara: 5
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 6, 8
Konami Kukeiha Club: 7, 9, 10, 15, 22~24
Michiru Yamane: 11, 13, 14, 16, 21
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 12

Arranged by
Yasushi Asada: 1~26

Disc 17
01-24: Castlevania: The Arcade (Arcade) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ THE ARCADE
Composed by
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 1, 10, 13, 15
Kinuyo Yamashita: 2, 4, 5~8, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21, 22
Akiropito, Jigokuguruma Nakamura, Sanoppi, Mikio Saito: 3, 19
Kenichi Matsubara: 9, 17
Masayuki Maruyama, Goh Fuiwara: 11
Masanori Adachi, Taro Kudo: 18
Konami Kukeiha Club: 23, 24

Arranged by
Masayuki Maruyama, Goh Fuiwara: 01~24

Masahiro Ikariko -this one should be listed? where? is not him only the producer?-

25-36: Akumajō Dracula: The Medal (Slot Machine) - 悪魔城ドラキュラ THE MEDAL ジングル集
Composed by
Konami Kukeiha Club

Disc 18
01-09: Michiru Yamane Autobiographical Music
Composed by
Michiru Yamane: 1, 2, 4~7, 9
Hidenori Maezawa, Jun Funahashi, Yukie Morimoto: 3
Konami Kukeiha Club: 8

Arrangement by
Michiru Yamane: 1, 3~7, 9
Yusuke Takizawa & Michiru Yamane: 2
Yuya Miwa (Informel 8): 8

Vocals by
Satoshi Yamada (山田智志): 2
Yuko Aramaki (荒牧陽子): 7
Michiru Yamane: 9

Lyrics by
IGA: 2
Michiru Yamane: 7

Observations:
Hidehiro Funauchi can be set as H. Funauchi, because there is not concensus about "Hidehiro" being correct.

Tell me what people you think.
Yours.

Last edited by Kadai; Apr 2, 2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Fixed arranger on Disc 06, from 1, 2~34 to 1, 3~34, Disc 8 Kinuyo 26 instead of 25
Old Apr 3, 2010, 01:43 PM

Last edited by Prime Blue; Mar 31, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old Apr 3, 2010, 07:08 PM

500+ people worked on a Resident Evil lightgun game?

Last edited by Dais; Apr 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 05:40 AM

Last edited by Prime Blue; Mar 31, 2012 at 09:22 AM.