VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 3, 2014, 11:40 AM
Trusted Editor

Added the catalogue number NF-0001 since it appears on the backside of the disc on the inner ring. Very well hidden Noise Factory...

Scans coming soon
Old Feb 3, 2014, 02:59 PM

A fellow owner of this awesome album. Cool. I never noticed the number in the ring.

It's all about Beat Out and Violent Death. Best tracks back to back.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonJXZ View Post
A fellow owner of this awesome album. Cool. I never noticed the number in the ring.

It's all about Beat Out and Violent Death. Best tracks back to back.
And Cheer Up. Longtime favorite, underrated album.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 03:12 PM

Oh, that Latin flavor. Pretty unique in VGM.

Yes, suicider, good post. I'm listening to this CD again. Ole!
Old Feb 3, 2014, 08:00 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonJXZ View Post
Oh, that Latin flavor. Pretty unique in VGM.

Yes, suicider, good post. I'm listening to this CD again. Ole!
Check out the Art of Fighting 3 soundtrack, it also has some neat tracks with that South-American taste

Yes, judging from listening to the album for the first time (just got it yesterday) it has some good music on it, although some fillers are present. Also love those later reappearing sounds on Matrimelee like the chimes and the theme on track 9.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 09:31 PM

Yep, the soundtrack actually only has 10 full-length songs amongst a lot of shorter tracks and voice clips. Two of them (Exorcism and Statelessness) I don't care for much at all, and I'd skip them if they came on a random playlist. The others I like enough to listen to any time, while some I simply wouldn't be without.

Maybe one of these days I'll give Ryuuko no Ken Gaiden a shot. I'm not always a big fan of SNK's arcade stuff, but some of it is enjoyable. Oh, and thanks for the scans! I always thinking about doing scans of stuff I have, but just never want to put in the time to do it. I know it's a good contribution to the database though, so maybe I'll dust off Himesho or Meri+Dia and get to work someday.

Last edited by SimonJXZ; Feb 3, 2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 06:56 AM

Where to buy this? Haven't found a place so far. Since you both have it, any chance?