VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 26, 2021, 09:52 AM

Not sure if track 6 is supposed to be 大艦隊最後の戦い or 大艦隊最期の戦い. The digital re-release says the former but the booklet and JASRAC say the latter.
Old Sep 14, 2021, 03:46 PM

The first pressing came in special packaging of an opaque jewel case in a clear plastic box. The Front and Back for the first pressing is a single sheet of paper that sits between the case and box. I'm assuming for later pressings, it was released in a standard jewel case, like with Volume 1 (the only volume I do not have a first pressing of). Volume 4 is the only one that does not have an illustrator credit on the first pressing's front, so it's the same as the front (the center section of the booklet's exterior) of the booklet.