VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 2, 2008, 11:50 AM

Weird Germans need an inspirational CD for a video game!

Classic Prodigy and a likable first track on that CD, but the good stuff is in the actual in-game music.

Twin Cannon, Face the Enemy, Run, and Terminate are my favorites. All for some reason in a row. Not the greatest VGM of its ilk, but some cool pieces nonetheless.

Also I don't see why this isn't in the 'related works' section of the (The Music of Command and Conquer: Red Alert) - http://www.vgmdb.net/db/albums.php?id=265. And vice versa. The game field names seem to match up yes?

Oh and if I am not mistaken I think the last track Smash has a longer track length. There seems to be a secret track at about 4:55. I don't know if one wants to include that time or not, or just leave it secret.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 08:40 AM

Thumbs down Missing hidden track

The actual running time of the last track is 4:37, which means that for some odd reason the producers of this very CD have decided to just leave out this hidden track ...

(Probably they had the impression that there was already enough extra-material on the second CD to be found ... )

Perhaps this important information should be added to the CD description?