VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 10, 2018, 03:33 AM

Uploaded all the missing scans for this one, but also re-uploaded the two scans that existed already before (that happened because I downloaded them before so that my scans on my hardrive would be complete as well, but then I also picked them for the upload) - if someone would be so kind and delete the two duplicates? Thanks!

Besides, I noticed that EAC doesn't find the disc information from the database on here. I'm fairly new to this, but I assume if EAC tells me that for example the first track runs for 01:26.57 and the entry here says 01:27 it should say 01:26 instead to make this work, right? If yes, I would like to give it a try to update the times.