VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 19, 2014, 06:16 AM

Changed the "Hi▾Tech" to "HI▸TECH" for better search function since all other Hi Tech stuff in forum is on the same name basis
Old Oct 19, 2014, 07:00 AM
VGMdb Administrator

It's ok for Arion since the front has HI▸TECH (without series) with the right arrow (I think, I can't really tell because of the weird font), but all the Ghibli albums have only Hi▾Tech Series with the downward arrow, so I'm changing Laputa back (see this for the only complete set of scan we have: http://vgmdb.net/album/24581)

Added the Hi▾Tech variation to arion since the obi has the other arrow.

Also please don't remove the empty third line on the title when there's an english translation, that's for romaji when it's needed.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
Also please don't remove the empty third line on the title when there's an english translation, that's for romaji when it's needed.
Oh. It was really there? I though it was a bug on my browser. sorry about that-