VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 12, 2014, 08:57 PM

Ah, excellent! An opportunity to ask entry questions...

I see that this album was released via Loudr and OverClocked Records. Who would be placed in the 'published by' section? Or would both go in that section? Since the price is 10 (loudr) and not $9.99 (OverClocked Records), would it be Loudr?

Also, what would be the reasoning for placing Zone Runners in the arranged/performed/lyrics field when the trio is already named? Would you ax the 'Zone Runners' in this case?

I appreciate your time, staff!
Old Oct 13, 2014, 05:32 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I think the publisher field should be "Zone Runners / Loudr".
That album is probably self published, though it's distributed by Loudr & OC Records.
Loudr is the most important because they licensed the songs.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 05:15 AM

Hi guys, yeah, I wasn't sure how best to attribute the artists. The three of us are the arrangers, composers, lyricists etc but the actual album artist is "Zone Runners" and future albums will be released under that name. We are self published and not associated or exclusive with any label, and Loudr and OC Records each did their own licensing for the album. Feel free to edit however y'all see fit.