VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 29, 2020, 08:29 AM
VGMdb Staff

@Irockz, I don't understand those entries... well album is very interesting, but you miss al least 8 performers, 5 composers and lyricist, arrangers, etc...
How can you confirm if a single track comes from an EP from another label (did you ever hear about song covers?) if you don't check on real copy or pics, and upload it?
For example you have pics here and credits here, so if really a track come from another label EP as you referred (it seems yes), you need to reporte those credits, not oblige another user to search other albums and read credits.

and.... she's Keiko Mari (not Mari Keiko)

Last edited by depa; Nov 29, 2020 at 08:34 AM.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 10:32 AM
Trusted Editor

As per the guidelines, I wasn't submitting images that I didn't have permission to use. I've since taken the cover images from discogs, but I'm between things right now and can't consistently edit. While I'd be happy to more thoroughly go through it when I get the chance, you're more than welcome to make some of the easier edits (eg changing the name around) before then.